Set where you live for local offers, currency & delivery options.United States
Australia & New Zealand
Rest of the world
Here at Sky Soles we pride ourselves on delivering an honest and personalised approach to customer service. We are always ready to support you.
We provide an innovative shoe care guide called the "SOP Care Guide" to teach you how to best maintain and look after your Sky Soles.
We deploy size guides to help ensure the perfect fit from day one.
Microfibre shoe bags come standard to protect your shoes during travel.
How to find your correct length:
1. Place a piece of A4 paper on the floor up against a wall.
2. With the back of your heel against the wall, stand on the paper and have someone place a pencil mark on it at the end of your longest toe. Do this for both feet.
3. Measure the distance from the edge of the A4 paper where your heel was to the furthest pencil marking.
When selecting your size, we recommend considering the following:
• Sky Soles uses European sizing which has 6.6mm increments in length between sizes.
• Our common width styles are designed for the average Australian, American and New Zealand foot widths.
• The all-natural leathers used in our shoes stretch during the wearing in phase and as such Sky Soles always recommends a "firm" initial fit.
This site requires cookies in order to provide all of its functionality.